Competition T's & C's
Thanks for entering our recent 'Ultimate Tropical Giveaway' competition! We're excited to be able to offer you such an amazing prize with our fellow friends.
If you have any questions about the Ultimate Tropical Giveaway, please read below for the T's & C's.
By participating in ‘THE ULTIMATE TROPICAL GETAWAY’ (“The Giveaway ” or “Promotion”) shall be deemed to be your complete acceptance of the Terms and Conditions herein. The following are the Terms and Conditions of The Giveaway, which is sponsored by the operator of the Internet site www.lalunarose.com. The Organiser (includes Ete Swimwear Pty Ltd, Pared Eyewear Pty Ltd, Seri Resort and Hacienda Villa Bali). The Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
- Entry is open to worldwide entrants of both Sex
- The Giveaway commences on Tuesday September 26th at 12:00PM (AEST) and concludes on Wednesday, 3rd of September 2017 at 11.59PM (AEST) (“the Competition Period”.
- In order to enter, the entrants must either:
- Complete the entry form on the La Luna Rose website, providing the entrant’s full name and email address.
- Follow the instructions on The Giveaway image on the instagram accounts of La Luna Rose, Ete Swimwear, Pared Eyewear, Haciena Bali & Seri Resort.
- Each entrant shall be entitled to make one (2) entries into The Giveaway only. 1 via instagram and 1 via the La Luna Rose website. In the event that the Organisers deem an entrant to have made multiple applications to enter or to have acted in bad faith with respect to the Promotion, the entrant shall be excluded from The Giveaway and consequently ineligible to win the Promotional Prize, as defined below.
- Additional entries into the Giveaway can be gained by ‘inviting’ friends. Their emails must be entered into the online form hosted on lalunarose.com and the friend must accept the invitation and also agree to these Terms and Conditions before the extra entry is gained.
- By entering the Giveaway each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions which govern the Giveaway and the awarding of the Prize.
- The Promotional Prize for winning The Giveaway is set out on the entry form and listed on the instagram post. It is valued at AU$2200 (the "Prize").
- The Promotional Prize will be mailed out to The Giveaway winner after the winner has provided the Organisers with a valid mailing address and proof of identity. The Accomodation prize must be redeemed within 12 months of notification of winning the competition before the Accomodation voucher becomes void.
- Accomodation as listed in the competition from Hacienda Villa Bali and Seri Resort is subject to availability. The winner will be responsible to liase directly with the competition manager from Seri Resort to book their accommodation in advance. Seri Resort and Hacienda Villa will try to accommodate all options where possible however there is no guarantee that preferred dates are available.
- Accomodation is for 2 people only. Any upgrades can be communicated directly with the accommodation managers and is at their own discretion.
- The Organisers shall notify the winner of the winning via E-mail within two (2) business days of The Giveaway closing. The winner shall receive the Promotional Prize within thirty (40) days of the Organiser’s receipt of the details of the winner required in order to affect transfer of the Prize.
- In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, the Promotional Prize winner fails to respond, within fourteen (14) days, to the E-mail notification of his/her winning, such winning entrant shall be deemed to have forfeited his / her claim to the prize and the Organisers shall not have any obligation whatsoever to compensate the winning entrant in any way.
- The Prize is neither transferrable nor exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for money or money's worth.
- The Winner in responsible for paying for their own flights to listed accommodation prize (Bali, Indonesia).
- The Organiser's decision is final with respect to all matters relating to awarding of the Promotional Prize and shall not be subject to review or appeal by any entrant or by any third party.
- Your participation in The Giveaway is considered your agreement that the Organisers may contact you and use your email for promotional purposes.
- The Organisers reserve the right to disclose winner’s name and identity.
- The personal information collected as part of the entry is collected to enable identification of the winner and for future marketing and promotional purposes.
- By entering the Giveaway each entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless the Organisers, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any damages whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection The Giveaway or the acceptance of the Prize.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start in the same conditions, subject to State Legislation.
- The Organisers will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit, or late, lost or misdirected mail.
- The Organisers assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries, and reserve the right to take any action that may be available.
- The Organisers reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time and in its sole discretion.
- The Organisers reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend The Giveaway if, in its sole judgement, The Giveaway is not capable of being conducted as specified.