BEETROOT & AVOCADO VERMICELLI ROLLS
These bad boys are not only a treat on the eyes but for the palette to! Guaranteed 'oooooh' factor, these raw apertisers will keep your guests coming back for more...
16 rice papers (serves 4, multiply if you’re inviting a the whole gang)
½ cup cooked & drained vermicelli noodles with a squeeze of lime through them
1 red beet (boil, allow to cool and then cut into slices)
1 carrot sliced
½ cucumber sliced
handful of mixed lettuce
handful of sprouts, fresh chives, coriander
2 tablespoons tahini
1 garlic clove crushed
½ lemon juice
1 tsp cracked pepper
Herbal Salt to taste
Fresh dill & chives
+ splash of water if needed for consistency
1. Blend all the sauce ingredients together in a blender until smooth, set aside.
2. Prepare all vegetables by thinly slicing longways
3. Fill a shallow dish with hot water, one at a time dip rice paper sheets in the water for 5 seconds, remove immediately and lay on a tea towel (This helps to absorb leftover water)
4. Arrange the filling on the wraps, starting with the noodles, followed by the vegetables, keeping everything centred.
5. Fold the top and bottom in, the sides should stick down, starting at one side roll the paper over the filling and continue to roll to complete the wrapped process. Repeat.
6. Dip and eat!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
It’s Sagittarius season! We have a lot to learn from our wandering, adventurous Sagittarius friends and we’re so excited to share how awesome they really are. We've found 10 fun facts about this fascinating star sign, want to learn a little more about them?
Happy Scorpio Season! To celebrate the launch of our Rising Moon Collection, we've asked one of our favourite style-swoony Scorpios a few questions about her intriguing Zodiac Sign and more. Step this way to learn a little more about creative & Mum-boss Sarah Shabacon....