Hectic. Yum. Delicious. Easy. Gone.
You guys know we're truffle fiends over here at Luna & Rose so we wanted to share our latest find of these delightful peanut butter brownie bliss balls to the recipe journal. If you love sweet, peanuts and delicious little morsels then these guys are your thing.
We love truffles / bliss balls not only because they're super easy and you don't need an oven but because they also make for epic gifts to friends, neighbours and store well in the freezer so you can whip some out when Gran comes to visit. We've shared a LOT of truffle recipes over the years.... which ones have been your faves?!
P.S. Peanuts are totes healthy and full of the good fats so we say, get stuck in!
120gm Almond Meal (Or blend 120gm of Roasted Almonds in a Blender)
100gm Peanut Butter
1 tsp Vanilla
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
Dark Chocolate Melts
1. In a blender, add the Almond Meal (Or blended almonds), peanut butter, honey, vanilla, cacao and cinnamon. Blend gradually, increasing the speed and scraping down side with a spatula as needed, until the mixture blends together to form a consistency that can be rolled into balls. If it's too crumbly, add a little more honey / peanut butter until you get the desired consistency.
2. Line a tray or container with baking paper.
3. Roll heaped tablespoonfuls of the mixture into balls.
4. Melt the Dark chocolate melts in the Microwave on medium in 30 second bursts, mixing well. Alternatively you can melt the Dark Chocolate in a glass bowl over a pot of boiling water until melted.
5. Drizzle the chocolate over the balls
6. Place in the refrigerator for 1 hour to set. Eat & enjoy or store them in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks in the fridge!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Mother Teresa is one of the 5 incredible females in History that feature in our 'Phenomenal Women' collection of necklaces. We wanted to dive a little deeper and teach you a little more about WHY we chose to design this pendant and how her life of dedication and compassion inspired us. Keep reading to learn more on this absolute legend...
I know, we hadn't heard of her before either. But when we put the feelers out to you guys on what incredible females in history you would like to see made into necklaces... This lady was mentioned way more than we could count on fingers!
With Freyja, the Goddess of Love being 1 of the 5 incredible females of history that we feature in our 'Phenomenal Women' collection, we wanted to take a moment to dive a little deeper into WHY she made the cut and what the meaning behind her pendant is. Keep reading to get inspired (if you havn't already been drooling over her verrrry cool design...already!)
As we’ve released our Zodiac Sign Collection, we’ve been loving learning more about astrology and what it can teach us. Each of us have a unique birth chart, with planets being in a different sign according to when and where we were born. This chart shows us who we are, our personality and different aspects of ourselves according to which sign the planets were in at that moment.