Wait, I'm pretty sure Summer on really just got into 3rd gear and now it's day-light saving already!? Yeah, the pain is real and the weather don't lie. Autumn is settling in hear in the Southern Hemisphere and I don't know about you....but I am frantically trawling expedia for flights to some place warm and getting inspiration for rad as places to stay on Airbnb.
The pain is made slightly worse as some very good pals are currently honeymooning their way across the Yucatan Penninsula in Mexico. Their sweaty bods lounging around poolside with cocktails in hand and epic beach views in the background is not doing me any favours for getting work done. Instead, I am busy manifesting how I can make our next photoshoot in Mexico happen! And, while I was at it, I came across these super dreamy beach-side Airbnb hotspots (after all, we have to sleep somewhere beautiful to get the shoot done right!) Dream away with me & pretend you're booking a night or two here....which place would you pick?
1) Casa Perlita - Isla Mujeres, Mexico
- Absolute beachside location, located in a cute local village area.
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathrooms, approx $250 AUD per night. Not bad not bad.... (Sleeps up to 6 so if you can weezle your posse into joining you, this place is an absolute bargain. You're basically saving money by going on holiday here. It's like $40 a night each!)
- Check it out here.
2) 'Cheryl's Place' Isla Mujeres, Mexico
- Ocean front location - WOO! And sounds like little Kittys Bodega down the street was minutes away serving fresh beers & all the snacks one might need relaxing poolside here...nice.
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathrooms, approx $200 AUD per night. Has capacity to sleep 6 so by my calculations, it's even cheaper than Casa Perlita! Exit to Expedia now to secure those flights sister...
- Cheryl's Aircon goes like a hummer (Key in the tropics!) and going on previous Airbnb-ers, she's a slick cleaner too! Winning.
- Check it out here.
3) King Suite - Isla Mujeres, Mexico
- Ummmm with a rooftop like that do you need any other reason to book here?!
- Rooftop Infinity pool. Stop it.
- 2 Bedroom approx $200 AUD per night (more the cute rommy couple get away this one)
- Grab ya man / bestie / lady in tow and check it out here.
4) Isla Mujeres Island Villa, Isla Mujeres, Mexico
-Located on the quieter side of the little island of Isla Mujeres, she's still only a short golf cart to town - best of both worlds I say!
- Sounds like a semi-mansion! 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, couples getaway?!
- We thought the King Suite had a sweet rooftop (which is does of course) - but have you seen this view?! Sold.
- Ok it's slightly more expensive at approx $600 AUD per night but still a bargain in the scheme of life (maybe) - Look at that view you wake up to!
- Check it out here.
Sooo, you guys know what to do. Momondo or Expedia it up, sift out some deals and get on that plane! No time for a holiday? Shop our LAS PALMAS collection that will whisk you away to the tropics without even having to walk out the door....
(Admittedly, I am off to Bali in 3 weeks for the Winter juuuussssttt in time for the real heinous, icy winds to set in here in Melbourne, sorry guys! I plan this stuff in advance, I know how these weather cycles roll!)
Shop our Las Palmas Collection here.
Liked this? Check out our Vietnam Air B n B hotspots here.
Our necklaces come in a variety of lengths from 15" (Petites & almost a Choker length) to 23". Our 15", 16" and 18" length necklaces all come in our Fine Chain with the 20" and 23" length chains in our 'Everyday' Chain which is slightly heavier in weight. All items in the La Luna Rose shop clearly label the length of the chain used for that design. Unless otherwise stated, all necklaces are adjustable by 1"/2.5cm in length. Below is a diagram of how our chain lengths sit on a body. If you have a large breast area, you may find that the 23" length chain sits in between your boobs...a good thing or bad, I'm not sure, that's up to you!
|CHARITY & SALLY T-SHIRT MEASUREMENTS||SMALL (Size 6-10)||MEDIUM (Size 10-14||LARGE (Size 14-16)|
It is important to note that different countries have different sizing methods.
Most of the world goes by number sizing which is the easiest and most accurate.
Because we sell our jewellery all over the world, we have decided to stick with number sizing and have put together the below chart to help you out. The most common size for ladies is a size 7 and size 10 for man. If you are unsure of your size you can measure the inner diameter of one of your own rings and refer to the below measurements.
Feel free to email us at email@example.com if you have any further issues.
Please also note that if you are ordering a wide band ring, its usually a good idea to go up a size.
Size 6 = Ring Sizes L, M, N. Inner Diameter measures 16.5mm
Size 7 = Ring Sizes N, O, P. Inner Diameter measures 17.3mm
Size 8 = Ring Sizes P, Q, R. Inner Diameter measures 18.1mm
Size 9 = Ring Sizes R, S, T. Inner Diameter measures 18.9mm
If you require a ring in a different size in any of the designs offered, please send us an email here and we will see what our clever silversmiths can do for you.
La Luna Rose chain bracelets fit much like the beaded bracelets with an adjustable clasp. Therefore they have two/three size options for you. They sit at a total circumference of approx 15cm & 17.5cm
LA LUNA ROSE PETITES SIZING
Petites Bracelets - We have a number of options for our bracelets for little girls - they're our top seller and little girls just love them! Our Beaded tassel bracelets have an adjustable sizing system and comfortably fit a little girl from aged 3 - 14. Girls 14 and upwards are recommended to fit our Adults collection however if they have small wrists they will still fit the Petites range. To measure a little girls wrist, please wrap a piece around their wrist with 2 fingers underneath. Mark the paper, and lay flat to measure with a ruler.
Our Petites Sideshow Sally Bracelets are adjustable in length and open up to 18cm in circumference. If you don't have a direct wrist to measure, this bracelet system is almost fail safe and accommodates almost all wrist sizes.
Our Petites Sunday Sandy Bracelets measure 12cm in length with 3 options of length within the clasp system.
Our La Luna Fiesta Bracelets measure 14cm in length/circumference and all have the ability to have any of our La Luna Rose charms added to them.
Our Petites Chain Bracelets measure 15cm in length with an smaller loop at 12.5cm. If you need larger, feel free to order an adults size.
Petites Rings - Our Petites range also offers rings for little girls. Please measure your childs finger first to ensure you are ordering the correct size. We would recommend a size 3.5 for girls 6-8 and a size 4.5 for girls 8-13 and a size 5-6 for 14-17year olds. However - every finger and body is different! Any questions, just send us and email here and we would be happy to help.
Petites Necklaces - Our La Luna Rose Fine Chain Necklace measure 15" in length with an extra size loop at 14". Our La Luna Fiesta Necklaces measure 34cm in length and all have the ability to have any of our La Luna Rose charms added to them.
If you require any other sizes for any of our items, please just let us know and we will see what we can whip up for you! You can contact us here.