If these arn't going to get you in the Christmas sprit then I'm not sure what will! Truffles are, well, epic all year around but I can't help but feel like they really start to come into their own during the festive season of Christmas. When we recently scrolled past this recipe online recently we couldn't help but re-share these cute looking reindeer truffle morsels!
Truffles make for perfect gifts for all. Neighbours, Teachers, Mum, Auntry, Gran.... And when they look this cute? How could you not get excited about Christmas! We've listed a delicious truffle recipe below but the truth is, your base truffle could really be anything, as long as you have those red M & M's for a now & pretzels for antlers - you'll be a star in any kids books!
1. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Place 50g chocolate in a heatproof bowl. Place over a bowl of simmering water (don’t let the bowl touch the water). Melt the chocolate while you continue to stir (This should take around 3-5 minutes)
3. Crumble the cake (including the icing) into a bowl until it resembles fine breadcrumbs.
4. Stir in the melted chocolate through the cake-crumbs
5. Use approx 1 tablespoon crumbled cake mix to shape around each Lindor ball to completely enclose it. Transfer the truffles to the baking paper tray
6. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes or until firm.
7. Place the remaining 250g chocolate in the same heatproof bowl. Place the bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (don’t let the bowl touch the water). Use a metal spoon to stir often for 5 minutes or until smooth.
8. Use a fork to dip the chocolate truffles into the melted chocolate, shaking off any excess (this is genuinely tricky to nail... but have faith!) Once coated, place the truffles back onto the tray.
9. Break the pretzels in half & decorate each truffle with pretzel antlers, pressed into the cake layer only, candy eyes and a red M&M nose.
10. Place in the fridge for 20 minutes until set.
If you make these guys we would LOVE to see, please tag us or send us photo of your creations and share your festive vibes - we're all about it! x
Comments will be approved before showing up.
It's time to celebrate our Taurus friends! From April 20th to May 21st, it's time for the most stubborn sign of the Zodiac to shine. We can't help but love these committed, loyal amazing people, so here are 10 fun facts about them!
Mother Teresa is one of the 5 incredible females in History that feature in our 'Phenomenal Women' collection of necklaces. We wanted to dive a little deeper and teach you a little more about WHY we chose to design this pendant and how her life of dedication and compassion inspired us. Keep reading to learn more on this absolute legend...