I'm not going to lie, as soon as Winter hits I turn on hibernation-mode and bake the house down. Today I came across this recipe here as I have an abundance of blueberries in the freezer at the moment. And whilst I do LOVE a good blueberry smoothie, these cookies were a sure fine way to use up some 'leftovers'! Best described as 'Crispy muffin tops', get prepared for your new favourite blueberry snack..., these guys are more-ish until the last bite!
1) In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, salt and lemon rind; set aside.
2) In a large bowl, whisk together brown sugar, sugar, and melted butter until smooth.
3) Whisk in vanilla extract and eggs until combined. Add flour mixture and whisk until just incorporated.
4) Use a rubber spatula to gently mix in blueberries. For best results, cover the dough with plastic wrap and let chill for at least two hours and up to overnight. This will make sure they stay together nicely.
5) Pre-heat the over to 180degrees. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
6) Spoon the dough in tablespoon sized pieces onto baking sheet.
7) Bake until golden (Approx 13-15 minutes) and let them cool for 3 minutes before transfering them to a wire rack to finish cooling.
8) Get involved & chew away! Let us know how you go in the comments below x
Comments will be approved before showing up.
It's time to celebrate our Taurus friends! From April 20th to May 21st, it's time for the most stubborn sign of the Zodiac to shine. We can't help but love these committed, loyal amazing people, so here are 10 fun facts about them!
Mother Teresa is one of the 5 incredible females in History that feature in our 'Phenomenal Women' collection of necklaces. We wanted to dive a little deeper and teach you a little more about WHY we chose to design this pendant and how her life of dedication and compassion inspired us. Keep reading to learn more on this absolute legend...