3. Salt Gypsy. Producing small batch, design driven swimwear that functions in the ocean and won’t leave you with a boob loose! Designer & Founder Dani Clayton, is an absolute legend and old time friend of mine whom I have loved watching grow & flourish. If you’re looking to get into Surfing this Summer, she also has some KILLER surfboards in a beautiful pastel colour palette (Also look great as a bedroom accessory… Just saying…) Shop the Salt Gypsy wares over here.
4. Sienna Byron Bay.Producing ethical and sustainable nail polish for years. It’s no easy feat (hence why most nail polish brands are FULL of harsh heinous chemicals) we love the ethos of this company and have loved following their journey over the years. Cheers to being industry leaders in this space! Shop their lush, environment friendly polishes over here.
5. Oui The People. Serving up Sustainable and beautiful beauty products, specifically their Rose Gold & Gold shavers (swoonnn, who knew shavers could look so cute?!) They also offer refillable Shaving Gel served up in Glass Bottles. You can tell that these guys truly care about the impact on the planet and solving this huge problem of disposable razors and we’re right behind them in their pursuit! Shop their collections here (They sell out FAST!)
6. Girlfriend Collective. A new addition to our lust list, these guys are dominating the active wear market with their large range of well, active wear that is made from recycled plastic bottles. Not only that, they have their own in-house recycling system whereby they can repurpose your old Girlfriend pieces back into fibres & fabrics to make new garments! We’re a huge fan of circularity in all industries and I’m loving following the transparency and ownership of their brand. Shop the Girlfriend Collection pieces over here.
7. Seed & Sprout. If you havn’t heard of these guys, you’re about to never look back! The story behind founding this company is a love story to do better for the planet and consume less plastic. A huge desire for so many of us but for some reason – often seems so hard to implement! Seed & Sprout have everything you need to live a life without plastic including Metal Shavers, reusable tins, veggie bags, lunchboxes… and so much more. They’re constantly developing new products as demand persists too so they’ll keep you on top of the game when it comes to reusables!
Who else do you love to shop with that cares for the planet in their process of production? We are all ears to hear about new brands and businesses doing great things so please drop us a comment below, email or DM on instagram @luna.androse Together we are better and can make sure the future is bright, not only for humans, but all the animals that don't get a say.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Mother Teresa is one of the 5 incredible females in History that feature in our 'Phenomenal Women' collection of necklaces. We wanted to dive a little deeper and teach you a little more about WHY we chose to design this pendant and how her life of dedication and compassion inspired us. Keep reading to learn more on this absolute legend...
I know, we hadn't heard of her before either. But when we put the feelers out to you guys on what incredible females in history you would like to see made into necklaces... This lady was mentioned way more than we could count on fingers!
With Freyja, the Goddess of Love being 1 of the 5 incredible females of history that we feature in our 'Phenomenal Women' collection, we wanted to take a moment to dive a little deeper into WHY she made the cut and what the meaning behind her pendant is. Keep reading to get inspired (if you havn't already been drooling over her verrrry cool design...already!)
As we’ve released our Zodiac Sign Collection, we’ve been loving learning more about astrology and what it can teach us. Each of us have a unique birth chart, with planets being in a different sign according to when and where we were born. This chart shows us who we are, our personality and different aspects of ourselves according to which sign the planets were in at that moment.